EDYMís permanent staff is comprised of 7 core member. The descriptions of their roles are decribed as follows:
- Programme Coordinator: responsible for the general administration of EDYM and for initiating and carrying out administrative actions that will enhance the efficient performance of the various units of the movement. He liases with EDYMís technical advisors for the effective and prompt implementation of EDYM projects.
- Administrative Assistant: responsible for the smooth running of the EDYM office
- Accountant: responsible for the keeping of financial accounts of EDYM, preparing the books, and managing the bank accounts of the NGO.
- Project officer (Credit Union): responsible for establishing and supervising the micro-credit scheme in conjunction with the credit union association (CUA)
- Project Officer (Community Projects): liases with communities to assist them in initiating and completing the projects effectively. Provides data and gives clear information of the performance of projects and reports back to EDYM staff.
- Project Officer (training): in charge of outreach programmes and the periodic training programmes at EDYM Village. He is the lead contact of the agencies and other institutions that may be involved in the training program.
- Project Officer (Youth Projects): in charge of youth projects and organizes, plans and supervises the undertakings. Determines the suitability of youth projects to be sited in various communities, schools, colleges and other institutions.
- Office assistant: responsible for secretarial duties and is the contact person for EDYM office.